PTS Online Seminar "Introduction to paper manufacturing"
The aim of the course is to get to know the essential raw materials and additives as well as the modern process technology of paper production. In addition, current development trends in the selection of raw materials and challenges in process optimisation will be discussed, so that the participants can be given a compact overall view of the following main topics:
- Day 1: Fibre raw materials/ recovered paper/ stock preparation
- Day 2: Additives/ Paper Machine/ Paper Finishing
The seminar is aimed at: Career changers, newcomers or employees from outside the paper manufacturing industry, the supply industry (raw and auxiliary material suppliers, machine and apparatus construction) and paper processing companies, from printing and trade, who want to get to know the entire paper production process in a 2-day overview. Interesting especially for all those interested in the topic "paper" who have little time and are especially interested in a summarizing overview.
Notes on procedure:
- A few days before the event you will receive an e-mail from us with all the important information as well as the access data for the event.
- If required, we will offer you a technical test. Please register for this at ptsacademy(at)ptspaper.de
- To participate, you will need an internet connection, a computer and loudspeakers. A microphone, a headset or a webcam are not necessarily required.
- You will receive the course proceeding at the end of the event.
PTS Donor Advantage: As a member company in one of the PTS Donor Associations "Stifterverbände" you receive a 10% discount on the list price.Gebühr
PTS Veranstaltung 2022 als Übersicht zum Download.