PTS Corrugated Board Symposium 2022
The use of corrugated board as a versatile material for various applications and products is increasing year by year. The Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS) will be offering a platform for the exchange of knowledge and experience on the topic of corrugated board in November 2022 with the Corrugated Board Symposium at the Penck Hotel Dresden. In a demanding and varied program, speakers from industry, business and science will discuss interesting and future-oriented topics.
Call for Papers:
Submission & Format:
- Submission until 30.06.2022
- Meaningful summaries in English
- Conference language: English
- Maximum one DIN-A4 page
- Indication of authors and companies involved
- Send your summary to the PTS Academy Team
Save the Date: Outlook Calendar Date
- Early bird discount:
- 10 % discount on the list price until 23. August 2022
- 5 % discount on the list price until 23. October 2022
- PTS Donor Advantage: As a member company in one of the PTS Donor Associations "Stifterverbände" you receive a 10% discount on the list price.
The symposium will address a number of topics. Basically, the following topics are planned:
- Markets and future trends in corrugated board packaging
- Innovative product solutions for corrugated packaging and displays
- Current developments in the production and processing of corrugated board
- New products from the supplier industry (adhesives, printing inks)
- Quality assurance in corrugated board processing (printability, flatness, measurement technology)
- Requirements of logistics, trade and branded companies to the industry (track & trace, packaging on demand, A & I packaging)
- Sustainability and circular economy
An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
The entire value chain in the corrugated board sector - Production, processing, shipping and many others.