Introduction to paper manufacturing
Professionals who have now become part of the paper producing or processing industry, people interested in the topic of "paper" and experts from the "supply chain" of paper will receive answers to questions such as "What are the raw materials for paper production?", "How does a paper machine work?", "How is recovered paper integrated into the production process?" and "How is refined paper made from cellulose?" and many more.
Get to know the process of paper production compactly within 2 days at the PTS introductory seminar "Introduction to paper manufacturing"!
- Paper production - Overview: History, raw material and technology
- Wood to cellulose fibre
- Recovered paper as a raw material
- Testing the properties of the fibre suspension
- Defibration and separation processes
- Recyclability of packaging and printing papers
- Testing of finished papers
- Water cycle and quality
- Filling and chemical additives
- Paper machine
- Surface upgrading of paper
An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
This condensed and time-limited training offer provides a good alternative to prepare newcomers, engineers from outside the industry and skilled workers with the necessary know-how on the papermaking process.