New issue of our PTS News
Other recent articles:
1. Paper technical ceramic components for sustainable thermal processes
How innovative ceramic lightweight structures contribute to optimizing thermal processes in order to further reduce environmental pollution and save energy costs.
2. BPA – EFSA reassessment 2023 and impact on food contact paper
Potential consequences of the EFSA reassessment and the counter-proposal by the BfR for tissues, cartons, corrugated cardboard etc. that come into contact with food.
3. Together around the globe with Mpact & Fiber Circle
The PTS as instructor in method training for successful recycling know-how in South Africa.
4. Geopolymer-Based Inorganic Paper Coating – "Geopolymer Coat"
New project deals with promising inorganic binder systems (geopolymers) for paper coating.
5. Miscanthus in Papermaking
Why the easy-growing sweet grass has great potential for the more environmentally conscious paper production of the future.
6. Analysis of the manufacturing year of paper
New insights into the precise determination of the age of paper with 14C dating for paper manufactured after 1960.
These and many other articles are waiting for you in the current issue of PTS News. Stay informed about the latest developments in the paper industry and their contribution to sustainability!
Find the full version here.