Contaminant Monitor (CM)
The contaminant monitor was specially developed to measure homogeneously distributed substances on fast-running paper machines and to follow the temporal course over longer periods of time.
In the current version, the proportion of organic load (impurities) can be recorded on a 60 cm wide strip with a high measurement repetition rate. The system is highly flexible and can be installed at different, specific installation sites. In addition, further applications are possible for the NIR-based research device.
We look forward to receiving your request!
Advantages, benefits and measurement parameters
- Continuous determination of homogeneously distributed components
- Provision of values for the process and quality control system
- Early reaction to changes in the process
- Avoidance of disruptions in paper production due to enrichments or depletions in the paper
- Flexibly adaptable and expandable system
- Percentage of organic artificial substances
- Further parameters can be specifically adapted