PaperBaleSensor (PBS) - Quality monitoring for recovered paper
Your quick check of recovered paper bales on site
The PaperBaleSensor (PBS) is the first measuring system on the market that permits simultaneous and highly accurate measurements of moisture, polymer, fibre and ash contents in baled paper for recycling within just a few minutes. All it takes is a simple drill hole of any depth which – unlike the previously required core drillings – can be made automatically within seconds, using simple equipment. The actual measurement is performed by a lance head-shaped sensor. The sensor scans the bore in the near-infrared wavelength range and calculates the percentages of components according to a fixed routine. This paper bale analyzer is unique in the market!
- Immediate calculation of quality parameters
- Comparison with threshold values and immediate display of results
- Wireless data transfer to tablet PC or server
- Allocation to supplier data
- Archiving of measured data