Line Camera System
The standard measurement of paper samples in the visual range with a DOMAS scanner is well established on the market. For complete cross-profile analyses, PTS has developed a line camera system that automatically measures strips with a width of 10 cm and then analyses the images with the DOMAS module of your choice.
An oblique light illumination based on LED is used for this purpose. A transmitted or reflected light analysis can also be realised.
Advantages and benefits
- Measuring of complete transverse profiles, width of strips 10 cm (individually adjustable)
- Automated measurement
- High flexibility in quality testing due to a variety of available DOMASmultispec analysis modules
- Allows increased sample size with the same laboratory time
- High-resolution image acquisition with up to 5000 dpi (customisable)
- Various quality parameters:
- Dirt speck size and number
- Surface deformations
- Image acquisition in RGB or greyscale