PTS has modern spectroscopic measurement methods at its disposal:
- Infrared (IR) spectroscopy
- Raman microscopy and imaging
- Near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy and imaging
with which the material composition and structure of paper, board or packaging and their coatings can be analysed in detail.
Applications of spectroscopic methods:
- Analysis of the material composition of paper, coatings and other material samples.
- Identification of particles and deposits
- Determination or evaluation of the distribution of constituents over the paper surface and in the paper cross-section with spatial resolution up to 1 µm